Drive & Trail Guide - Spaniard Mtn - W4G/NG-018
I don’t believe I want to do this summit. See the trail guide.
Drive Guide - Spaniard Mountain from ????)
- Duration: 0:00
- Google Maps
- From foo to trailhead: http://example.com
- Seasonal/Limited Access: ????
- Penultimate McDonalds: None
- Last McDonalds: None
- Duration: ? miles, 0:00 up; 0:00 down
- The steepest part is 0.4 miles at 27% grade, total is 1.8 miles gaining 1300’. For comparison, the steepest part of Sherif, which I can barely hike, is 0.4 miles at 30%, and total is 0.5 miles gaining 600’
- Ryan recommends hiking it in winter, as a bushwhack with possible poison ivy.
- Trailhead altitude: 2500
- Summit altitude: 3820’
- GPS tracks/waypoints:
- Trailhead: On Owl Creek Road: 34.8612,-83.76985. If you can drive up
- Hang antenna from tree: Yes/No
- Space to guy mast: Yes/No
- Cell coverage: Ryan says Verizon=yes in 2018. AT&T=???? in yyyy, APRS=???? in yyyy